Day 196

You are not the perfect candidate to renovate an entire house if:

1.  You have an obsessive need for everything to be done on time.
2.  The idea of dusty surfaces makes you cranky.
3.  You like lots of cash in your pocket.
4.  Hunter boots don't go with every outfit you own.
5.  It bothers you when people refer to your house as "broken".

Fortunately, for my sanity, I choose to see some of these hurdles as opportunities!  My Hunter boots look great with all of my outfits :)  Dust can be wiped away (if you have prior notice people are on their way!)  I like the possibilities of a "broken" house.  Schedules?  Who needs them.  Okay, the cash that dwindles out of pocket is the least fav.  Sure the built-in cabinet in the dining room is only half done........but I can hit it with the pretty stick while I wait :)  After all..........the possibilities are endless.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts