Day 244






 Have I been looking left?
A much needed sojourn to London has rekindled my design eye!  Talk about inspiration :)  Not wanting to post photos from the mundane tasks that inch us forward I have been quite literally, at a stand still.  Ten days abroad in a country dripping in details has kicked my design mojo into overdrive.  I knew the house needed lots of "icing" as I like to call it.  You know when a house oozes in trim?  I have come back loaded with ideas and cannot wait to bring them to fruition!  And, I'm on a time line, because for this Christmas I want most everything done (I am willing to concede the basement for early spring.  Decent of me, right?)    I have new found treasures from wonderful little shops, and loads of photos, a few of which will get framed and hung up, that I can use :)  Tea was the word over there, so it is nice to come home to a newer and better coffee maker (well done Krups).
 As I type this blog post I am sipping a coffee, pen in hand, notebook at the ready.........design ideas are flowing.... :)
Tomorrow, the coffee, pen and notebook are coming with me, to another city oozing in details of all things good.............. hello Charleston!
Bye for now :)

Comments

Popular Posts