Day 44





I forgot when I was rejoicing about having a decadent "2 driveways", that they need shovelling!!  We just got a LOT of snow :(  I am sure I will feel much happier in the summer :)  All of the pictures are showing how far we have come in the master bedroom; hooray.  The 2nd picture shows the north wall and all of the insulation.  It has been "vapour barriered" as well.  The framing inspection went well and we had the go ahead to drywall upstairs.  Picture 3 shows the dressing area/closet area that leads into the ensuite.  Almost done :)  Do you see how it is coming together?  After this weekend (which will be very busy, but good) the bedroom will be complete of drywall!  Moving in.......... which seemed oh so far away............is creeping up!  Next month............take me south, weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Comments

Popular Posts