Monday May 14, 2018

Monday love fest.
I have to say that gearing up for this home tour is making much more work than I thought! Every weekend is devoted to all the things in the house that we have had to take a double look at. Not good. Can you say, "frumpy"?  My mind is also on other things, like the gorgeous weather, finally. I'm taking a quiet moment this morning to get some much needed inspiration. I have been keeping "inspiration" binders for years now, and I find them really helpful. It's sort of like a complete and perfect magazine that features absolutely everything that I love!
This beautiful room is from H&H April 2014 designed by Youssef Hasbani
I love how much light is in the space, and of course, I love the white......
This reminds me of the upstairs spaces in my house.

This room is from 2009 H&G
Its got the vibe of summer and light and warmth.....
Just what I needed :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts