Day 244



The year has been busy.  Obviously still working on this house (I hope there is an end to it), taking time to grow my  business (I think I can see a little light way, way down the tunnel), but more importantly my book is finished!  Who knew a small town would have enough to write about?  I am really excited about this and hope to have it available in the next few weeks!  Thanks a BUNCH to the people who were the sounding boards and invaluable critics.  Thanks  to some important professional advice from people in the industry.  Kelly Duffin, Executive Director of The Writers' Union of Canada, you were extremely helpful and I enjoyed our coffee and your wisdom from your publishing days.  I also have to mention a friend from high school who is in the publishing industry Val Gow, who even though I hadn't seen in a long time (yes very long) had great advice to give me out of the blue!  I totally enjoyed writing the book and I hope you enjoy reading it.  I will keep you posted on release date.  Okay, now what? ....................Oh yes, I am a third of the way through the sequel.... :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts