Day 213



The table is finally finished and just in time for Thanksgiving!  Remember we were using the reclaimed wood from the "barn" that was the original back addition?  Check way back in the blog posts :)  It looks great....wait until you see my website (God willing up very soon) for other great tables for purchase. I love to decorate tablescapes and since I am working on a dining room/kitchen for a client right now I am showing a table setting a day until turkey time!  She lives out of country and loves to see my decorating "vignettes" via my blog.  (Did I mention she is very intelligent?!)  I set this table with a rustic elegance....maybe because I just got back from walking in the woods.  We have Chinese lanterns growing everywhere at the back of the garden and I simply snipped a few for the table.  Very easy and absolutely free :)  Stay tuned for tomorrows' table....I can't wait either!
While you are waiting, check out great things from Style at Home!  for their Thanksgiving table top ideas!

Comments

  1. Beautiful table setting! I love love love your dinnerware and those candlestick holders! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a DeWalt battery charger in the hall?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments! And.....yes it is a DeWalt batterycharger.......have you seen this blog?? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts