Day 260







This is the garden centre close to my house.  John's garden centre.  It is an amazing place with a great selection and he has laid it out beautifully!  You stroll through the landscape and in his forested area, guess what?  He has the shade plants, in the shade.  Over towards the sunlit pasture?  The sun loving plants :)  We had friends come up from the city on Saturday and we took a trip to the garden centre (we had lunch first of course, please!) and they went home with some beautiful purchases!  Post of my friends garden to follow :)  I brought home these lovely lavender plants to pretty up my unlandscaping..............I'm positive it makes a difference............ :(
If you are in the area it is a definite must visit!
http://www.johnsgarden.ca/

Comments

  1. You would LOVE a place in Caledon called Frank Schenk Perennial Nursery. Very much like this. We should go there sometime, I get a discount, which means $3 4" Perennials!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts