Day 245



My flower child tree hugging side has come out in this blog post.  They were  culling the trees in the woods and left some of the babies to die :(.  To be fair it is an invasive variety and they wanted to keep the meadows open for the species that inhabit those areas.  I couldn't resist saving them!  They look beautiful in water and hopefully they will keep until the spring when I will plant them at the back of our property :)  Very inexpensive (free) decorating for Christmas, and lovely.  My unpainted laundry room is somehow transformed by these branches............... somehow.  I did purchase something from my favourite garden centre, beautiful dried cotton.  They look like little branches of snow and I love them!  It's Christmas decorating time........................ let the games begin...... :)

Comments

Popular Posts