Day 220



Plumbing, vents and attics.  Sounds like a TV show, but alas it is just us.  We spent a lot of time on the "inner" workings of the house this weekend.  Translation.....not a lot of eye candy to anybody else :(  The good news is the attic opening was enlarged (it was originally the size for small squirrels..... maybe that is how they got in?) making it much easier to work up there.  The vents and plumbing for the master ensuite (trust me it will look better) are completely finished!  It is very exciting because this area is the last bit of demo and reconstruction for the house....oh, the upstairs hallway too....but that's okay we are almost done! I can almost taste the decorating to follow............... I love to hit everything with the pretty stick!  Soon, very, very, soon....... :)  Oh also, I really do want my own TV show!

Comments

Popular Posts