September 25, 2017



It's not the destination.
It's the journey.
We always forget that.
These past eight years of this (at times very tiresome renovation) I often lost scope of the journey, instead focusing on the end result. But, as I reflect on the last few years, so much has happened on the way to the destination!
Each year, throughout it all, life happened. There have been dog walks and unfortunately dog loses, the start of school for the first time, vacations, family visits, celebrations, and yes, more renovations. I'd like to think I have finally realized not to focus on the end result so much, but instead, on everything that has happened during.
I kind of like that much better....




















I am once again inspired by the journey and the completion of so many parts of the renovation! Many photos to follow of all things finally hit with the pretty stick, filming (yes, very exciting my kitchen is on television as I type), and I can finally say yes to the home tour committee.
All good things......



RIP sweet little Turk

Comments

Popular Posts