February 22, 2018

Full ahead to change.







There is a lot of change in the air.  Heavy fog, while hard to drive in, signals a change in the seasons. Shout out to Spring for throwing better temperatures our way :)
Another great change is that this 8 year renovation (which makes me much older than when we started.....ugh) is almost completed. Looking back on the first few posts literally makes my stomach turn.  Go ahead and take a look, you'll see what I mean.  Would I do this again? You're thinking no, and I agree, to a point. I would not take on a whole house demo/reno like this one, but we did save a 110+ year old house from falling into the ground, (It really was tipping forward into the ground from the basement on up) and I love that fact. The saving, not the tipping. And while I am itching to do a new project, it will never be one this extensive. 
Its been so long and I've only just stuck my head up to notice there are so many other things I want to do too. And with spring on  the horizon I am recharged!
I plan on paying more attention to my writing and focusing on new content for this blog is one of them.
Hooray for Spring!
#change
#design
#everything



Comments

Popular Posts