Day 37





This is really funny (well, adorable really) but when the guys break for lunch, they go into the basement which is semi warm because it has a milk house heater in it, and sit around the dining table that is stored down there and have lunch!  Just look what they whipped up today :)  Meatballs in sauce in the crock pot!  So loving that!  That is definitely the sign of perfection!  These guys have it :)  You know when they leave me, and eventually they will, how sad will I be :(  (I might have to keep doing this.....but I am a little off topic.....so)  What do we see in picture two?  That's right, drywall has landed.  Even if it is just two pieces it means so much to me!  I am hoping that room (it is the powder room off of the mud room on the main floor) will be finished this weekend! (Insert crossed fingers here)  Picture three, well that is just priceless.  You may not notice or see it, but those doorjams are almost 100% straight!  They did more jacking up of the middle of the house and I am telling you, marbles no longer roll west my friends :)  Even the front staircase (yes I said front, very extravagant) is sooooo much better!  Lastly, we have started rewiring this incredibly level abode...................... :)  weeeeeeee!!

Comments

Popular Posts