Day 36





I would like to hope at the end of that plank is the yacht needed to take me away!  But alas, it leads to a broken house :(  Never mind.....on a happy note that plank was needed to deliver new appliances :)  The second photo shows where they will be living when the walls, etc are done.  (the kitchen, for those followers not following) In the third photo we can see where I might relax, if only there was heat.  We hope to have a great sitting area in the master bedroom, an oasis if you will.  Photo four shows one of my new best things to do!!  Scrap metal rescue :)  Did you know?  Were you aware?  Mucho money is given to you (I know, sweet nirvana) when you choose to take it to a scrap yard rather than the local dump!  Everyone should do this, and they hand you cash :)  Lastly, there is a photo of an unhelper, who does NOT like power tools....................a bit of a problem given her life situation..............don't you think ?

Comments

Popular Posts