Day 39





Look how beautiful that 100+ years old wood is on the ceiling!  They rather look like they were recently installed :)  On an unhappy note I had to tear down the only ceiling (this first photo is of the living room) that didn't have a crack in it!!  Of course, that was exactly where new vents for the upstairs needed to traverse :(  Such is life.  I must say, I will miss the glamour of the wallpaper border over the window, it distracts from the rest of the room.  Don't you think?  The rest of the photos show various appliances strewn about what should be a working kitchen by now!  While I search for my mantra, you will find my next blog will be filled with an abundance of progress..............................thank GOD...............(oh, and everybody that helped)
Yours in perpetual dust,
Robyn :)

Comments

Popular Posts