Day 61




On this episode of hoarders.................................. :(
I cannot EMPHASIZE how important storage is!! Did I mention I am a little OCD? So, this is killing me. This weekend involves the big push for initializing all the storage areas in the house. This really is a priority when doing a project because it affects every aspect of it. If there is no room to put away anything it makes the project itself harder to finish. Once you see closets built, linen cabinets constructed, general storage closets and kitchen cabinets nearing the finish line; absolutely everything can follow :) It is magic! My next post will see vacant areas (which is a good thing) developing. I am anticipating that pretty little silver machine in the photo (yes, useless to me at the moment) becoming electrified...............
..........a powerful surge of a vision........let's pray as a group :)

Comments

Popular Posts