Day 67




Disguising the ugly. I think it is working. I have had people walk by and say they like the flowers and ferns (teehee)! It is all about intention. When people can see motivation and action, they begin to see what the possibilites can be. Even when something shows less than perfect, when good design bones are visible, the expectation becomes "something good is happening". Which brings me to my last picture, random yes, but I have a point. I am in what used to be a great old department store downtown (rhymes with Chimpson's). I happen into the ladies restroom and what do I see? This gorgeous sink, sitting all alone around the corner from newer retrofit counters and sinks! Why do I wish I could take these things home when I come across them..............good bones are what they are.......

Comments

Popular Posts