Day 100!




Happy 100th posting day! (I'll celebrate later). The insulation is finished :) It was two very windy days that saw him up the ladder insulating :( Even though the siding won't be put on until the Spring, she will be cozy! The siding will just be the "pretty skin" that goes on the house. We hadn't decided quite what it would be and rather than rush, we are giving ourselves the winter to think about it. Then we will be so tired of looking at the insulation we will make our minds up quickly :) Just kidding! I think I know the colours I am using, but you will have to wait and see.................Trick or Treat :)

Comments

  1. Ever heard of a rake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colour combination of the green and white with all the logos.. Lol. Seriously, I can't wait to see it with the finished product!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts