Day 199



We headed north this weekend!  Unfortunately it was only to the north side of the house :(  This is the boring side, where we were going to attach the garage and decided for many reasons against it.  So now we are left with a huge wall and no windows.  The good news is that we are putting a service porch on this side, much like the porch on the front!  This will add some much needed detail to the blank wall as well as finally having a place to put the barbecue :)  There is also lots of room to be able to pass along side so we can put a separate garage out back.  It's going to look very nice when you drive into the north driveway.  You have got to love architectural detail....................it is THE factor for great design :)

Comments

  1. is it just me or what happened to day 197 and day 198?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I work in the future..........time travel :)
    Also.......... when I post it doesn't let me see the last number and I guess
    And another.....I am very tired
    Finally.........It will be my mission to be orderly :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts