Day 201

I have been a little remiss with my postings...... thank you K for pointing that out.  The good news is, we have been working on the website :)  The bad news is, that slows down my blogging :(  Fortunately we have been able to move ahead with the siding this weekend, and I must say, our little chateau is looking fairly grand!  Okay, not grand in the sense that there has been a bidding war or anything.................. but she is starting to look like she is dressed!  We have had lots of positive comments regarding the colour and I am soooo glad I stuck with my first choice.  (It is way easier to pick colours for other people).  Little by  little the siding will get done, when we have time, when the weather is nice, when we don't have a life................... all of the above :)

Comments

  1. looking good guys!

    Hope the summer has been beautiful for you and yours..hope to see you soon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts