Day 231


Happy New Year!  It was pointed out by quite a few people (that's a good thing!  It means I have a lot of people following my blog) that I haven't posted since December 12th.  VERY BUSY entertaining over the holidays.  Also, I was down with flu like symptoms for most of it :(  I had many intentions of posting, I had two great trees this year and really wanted to show them. Now it just seems too late.  One was my city tree and the other was my country tree!  Lots of fun. But I have decided not to go backwards :)  This is a new year and lots of exciting things are in store.  It's all about new growth, see my amaryllis and paper whites?  Thriving in 2012!  The trees are down, decorations are put away (mostly, you can see my much coveted deer head beside my paperwhites, I can't part with him just yet) and like the flowers we are growing forward.  I will be diligent in my posting this year...........I have lots to write about in the coming days...........perhaps even some to publish :)

Comments

Popular Posts