Day 45



I have been absent from blogging lately......so I have been told (demanding crowd).  If I am too busy to blog, it must be because I am working on the house :)  A few strides have been made!  The first photo is the mud room, where blessedly; we will be able to hang things up finally in the new closet!  The framing was finished for that on the weekend, which paves the way for more drywalling.  In photo two you will see the tub has been placed in the ensuite!  It is almost plumbed in, we just needed to wait for the furnace venting to be situated........and finally it has :) (Still no hot water yet.......you know who you are) Oh well, without these little hiccups what a dull story it would be.  The final photo shows the pot lights in the kitchen!  Complete!!  Weird I know, but they turn on with a switch :) .........................bye bye deadly extension cord....

Comments

Popular Posts