Day 71




Wired, and not just on coffee! This weekend saw more electrical going in, so the ensuite has power for the mirror lighting, fan, pot lights and outlets :) Of course, even though I was hoping the demo was over regarding the plaster (don't even get me started!) another plaster wall had to come down. It is just too difficult to patch and redo some of these heavily compromised walls :(. One more trailer to the dump! But thankfully that is all behind me now. Oh, until I was told this morning that the entire hallway plastering (both up and down) now needs to come down as well. Thankfully tears fall downward and not directly at computer screens........one more thing.......my arms are tired .
What was it exactly that I like about this house................... :(

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts