Day 72



The willful destruction of property certainly can be criminal, but not in this case! I am back on the (work) horse and pulling down the plaster. This time I am concentrating on the front hallway. This is the first impression of the chateau, so it is time to hit it with the pretty stick! You used to be able to access under the stairs through the main room. We closed that off, because it was taking up valuable floor space in a square room. That is why I am busy removing plaster from the staircase wall:( A new door (triangular in shape) will be built here to allow access to the great amount of storage potential under the staircase :) I love this hallway, lots of light and a wide space to boot! I am sensing some finishing touches happening soon...........you know....when the plaster dust settles :)

Comments

Popular Posts