Day 209


My life as a picker.  I love finding unique items anywhere I can.  I LOVE THIS BOWL.  I found this down in Bluffton SC a few years ago and I use it for everything.  Sometimes it sits on my dining table (I'm sure it will again when the table is finished......stay tuned) and I keep a few orchids in it.  Right now it is the perfect vessel for the knitting that is going on.  A gorgeous handmade pillow for the living room (you will love the buttons!).  Knitting makes me tense....so it could be a while :)  The important thing is the hunting of new treasures and the great impact it can have in a room when you discover something perfect that you love.  Go find something............better still, get a bargain...................make your friends jealous :)...............and make a statement in one of your rooms!

Comments

Popular Posts