Day 218



I woke up this morning to the familiar sound of my daughters doorknob falling off as she attempted to leave her room.  I had to smile!  Green acres popped into my head immediately, there is a startling resemblance to our lives.  This is the final bit of upstairs reno (we mostly have been living in the newer part of the house) to be done.  My daughter has stud walls only, looking into the old main bathroom.  Poor thing.  We are stealing part of the old bathroom to make her a closet as this room did not have one.  We will encroach upon the old master bedroom to make an ensuite.  It will be spectacular!  Not so much now :(  That's okay, with the weather turning to less than perfect we will be inside and start to make huge headway on this final area :)  So, just to recap.....my daughter has no walls, a lamp by extension cord, no closet, ugly view............ :(   Sure Green acres had a few more problems (slightly) than our house................ but that was a TV show!  :(
The real world seems so much scarier............

Comments

Popular Posts