Day 215



I achieved two looks here very easily by changing out the centre pieces.  I love the simplicity of both tables.  I always prefer to "see" the people on the other side of the table and so I choose things that let me do that.  A simple glass hurricane is no obstruction!  And yes, I am an advocate of fire safety, that is a battery operated candle because of the stick of wood :)  I LOVE my ceramic pumpkin which I found at a thrift shop in South Carolina...you would hate me if I told you the price.  On the second table I only used the black lanterns and I love this look too!  I enjoy putting together great meals for great company and I don't necessarily want the food to get lost or have to compete with the table decor.  You can never go wrong with the (keep it simple) method....... :)


Comments

Popular Posts