Day 248


Happy Easter!

Can you believe Easter weekend is already here? I found some time to inspire with this lovely live branch Easter egg tree.  I have put rooting hormone in the water so that I can start a new lilac tree, rather than just killing the branches.  Makes me feel warm and fuzzy (saving the tree not rooting hormone)  Other than that, I am way behind in everything :(  Including this blog.  Nevermind, I will straighten it out in the next few weeks!  We have some exciting things coming up and I can't wait to share them.  Mostly, this third season of Chateau Crappo is wrapping up nicely.  I will have some actual finished photos (before and after probably to really shock you) this Spring along with some new house addition photos.....yes...you heard me......stayed tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts