Day 251



I needed to have a severe talk with my cleaning woman, it is time to pull up her socks.  She just isn't doing enough.   Let me elaborate.  I am the cleaning woman, so letting me go was out of the question, even though I don't exactly measure up against the dust :(  The good news is this weekend saw lots of cleaning get done.  After a few very busy weeks where there just wasn't time to do anything, a lot more got done :)  We refinished the English Oak dining table that was in the basement (originally from Ridpath's, too bad they closed).  The middle room has a new direction and a rectangular table was not cutting it.  This room will now have some built in bookcases on the east wall and some extra seating to create a dual purpose room.  It is just too big a space for a single purpose.  The front hallway got most of the crown moulding up this weekend and for sanity sake, we hung up some of our artwork and of course, a mirror :)  We even managed to get the last piece..........why does that always happen?........of hardwood flooring put in at the top of the back staircase...........thank the Gods of renovation for smiling down upon us this weekend :)
Okay.....I'm tired now.

Comments

Popular Posts