Day 109


Important things. It is important to take time out from renovations to enjoy the season! While we were still busy working on the house on the weekend, we managed to find time to get our tree up :) Last Christmas was the first time ever that our family didn't have a tree and none of us have forgotten it :( We weren't living in the house (totally uninhabitable back then). So it was super important to us to make sure we had one this year! I must say she is beautiful! I love to decorate for Christmas, in fact one year when I was on the Christmas home tour somebody asked if they could "shop off the tree" :) The ladies running my house had to let her down gently and tell her they were my own ornaments. Stay tuned as I will "deck the heck" out of this house.......................even if there are a few missing walls.....floorboards.....ceilings....
Merry merry :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts