Day 117

This house (as a regular follower you already know) is a chaotic space! A huge work in progress. That doesn't mean you can't surround yourself with beauty! Even if the walls are not quite painted or the drywall isn't even there, if you take the time out to make some aspect of it pretty, you don't feel like you are missing anything! I have this little vignette in my bathroom (a bathroom without paint, drywall, ceiling, etc) and every time I go in the room and see it, I immediately feel better :) I know I am worth the trouble of making this little oasis. I can move it easily when the painting needs to be done, and recreate it somewhere else or do something entirely different! The point is, if you surround yourself with nice things, you will feel nice too.............and who..............doesn't need that? Today, create a beautiful environment to live in through simple fixes with special things or furniture that you already have. If you don't quite have the vision, call me ............. I want your space to be beautiful too :)

Comments

Popular Posts