Day 119


We will be painting this week! Finally a room that will look like a room :) All the dry walling was finished in the living room this weekend and most of the first taping. I can feel the decorating already starting in my fingers! I have picked out the paint colour and I LOVE IT! Let's pause and dry our eyes :) I have been looking forward to the final stages of (well anything really) this room. The material for the curtains is in my mind and has been for a while, the floors (well those should be interesting as we differ on the finish) need their final tweaking, I already picked out an area rug (you are correct, it is stunning) I know the pieces of furniture that will be going in there and where to place them......................I can no longer contain myself, good design is calling....................and I so love a long chat :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts