Day 180




Summer is almost (officially) here!  This is a secret gem I found in the heart of Muskoka.  Right on Rousseau, one of my very favourite lakes in cottage country :)  It is situated on Royal Muskoka Island, the site of the old hotel (even greater, it is car access).  I know a lot of people who don't own cottages themselves and are always looking for a great rental.  This is definitely it!  A few people have already booked so get in fast if you want a week for this summer season.  Location, after all, is everything.................and this comes with three great bedrooms, stone fireplace in the living room.............oh yeah, and a beautiful lake for the Canadian summer experience!
Let me know if you're interested and I can give you the details..............who wouldn't want to be here for the summer?

Comments

Popular Posts