Day 179

I'm country strong!  This is my first full blown vegetable garden in my thirty years on the planet! (and a little more).  My hat goes off to the farmers, because this was a LOT of work :(  But in the end we will till our way to some fabulous food.  We did this with friends so that we could all enjoy the bounty (and work).  Because we knew that we would not be working on the backyard this year, there is just too many other things to do right now, we decided to let a vegetable garden take over.  The funny thing is that they say one pumpkin vine will yield a ton of pumpkins.............. so the five we planted.......... too much? It should be very interesting at the end of the summer just where this leads.............. :)

Comments

  1. Wow! I love the renovations so far, good idea planting a vegetable garden! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts