Day 181



Here are some interior pictures of the cottage rental I blogged about. Great views and lots of light. I have had a lot of inquiries requesting more information, so here it is!  As I said in yesterday's post, there are three bedrooms, it is ideal for six people and I am loving the pine panelling!  So old school Muskoka!  You can see the fireplace in the living room, great for a cooler night :)  The sunny days are perfect for lounging on the dock and don't forget to wind down the day with a few drinks (or more, heck you aren't driving)  and a BBQ.  Own a bit of the Canadian summer for a week.......even better.............zero maintenance :)
I will pass along the email of the owners to the people who have inquired!

Comments

  1. They won't take pets. Just thought I'd mention that.
    Enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a sea plane, can we land on this lake and Moor our aircraft??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see why not, but you can check with the owners! Let me know if you want the email forwarded or check cottagerental.com # 893

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts