Day 2



Thanks for my first great comments (and questions)!  These photos were taken from the south angle and show the addition (to answer one question) which is approximately 400 sq ft.  I am loving my little green porch (you look like you constantly have a hangover)  but unfortunately it needs to be removed along with the addition :(   My inspiration for the layout and decorating comes from the house itself.  For me it has always been obvious what a room or house needs just by looking at it as a whole.  This house definitely has no illusions of grandeur, simply a "Maine" feel.  When I pull up into either of the driveways (very decadent) I feel like I just pulled into a cottage in muskoka, or a camp somewhere down east.  Sooo love that!!!
 I am not sure of the date for original construction of the house but as we go along we see the addition has boards from 1894 (wait until you see how I know that!!) so it is earlier than that.  I will check at the town office.............. stay tuned 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts