Day 5






Kitchen.
There are a couple of more rooms on the main floor, but they are very wacky.  One of the 'other' rooms is off of the kitchen.  It was done in the seventies according to the construction lumber.  The kitchen and this other room were both in the "new " addition.  So, here is where it gets interesting.  We need to take this space off as I mentioned before, and as we start tearing out layer upon layer of floor, ceiling and wall, we realize we are uncovering old barn construction. It appears that these two rooms were made by enclosing what was a barn or outbuilding off the back of the house.  I have a barn!!  I love my barn!  I don't really want to part with my barn, but it is slightly compromised and the addition needs to be inserted here :(.  We have found some great treasures  tearing up this part of the house.  Could anybody use an old iron?  Its still in the box... 

Comments

Popular Posts