Day 101




Things I Love! If you follow the shelter magazines (you know I do) you see everything recycled, vintage, nautical is hot. The good news is that my website is launching November 25th! You will be able to find some of these amazing items on my site. PerryJones.ca will carry a great selection of finds from various global sources. Years ago I started purchasing two of everything I liked because inevitably somebody wanted one also. Now I am bringing these carefully selected items to my website. So sourcing just got easier! Check out the beautiful crystal lamp, they look stunning on a side table! The "Beach Series" of photography is back from the framers and is already in demand. The sailors knot doorstop is, well, great as a doorstop! But it is also magnificent as an accent piece! I can't keep enough of these in stock :) Not a bad thing. If you're looking for something unique, that's how we operate! Wait until you see the furniture........something wicked this way comes :)
Oh, and the house is coming along too! New post tomorrow......

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts