Day 105



The garage renovation has started (also known as the living room)! When most of the stuff was taken out of it you can see that the room is actually a great size :) We are determined to get this room COMPLETELY done in the next two weeks. That includes paint, trim, art work (I do miss all my paintings, right now stuffed in a box in a bathroom we have not started) and wait for the drum roll.....furniture to sit on!! This is important to finish for so many reasons. We really need a finished space we can relax in, it would look great to have something done, oh and I will be hosting Christmas.......................I know................I know............. :) Wait until you see the ceiling.......it will be like an early Christmas present to myself! What a gift :)

Comments

Popular Posts