Day 165

Every bitch likes to shop :)  I am constantly asked "Where did you get that?" or "Where can I get this?"  I have to admit that I know some great places! I have even taken to buying two of everything that I purchase for the home, because inevitably someone wants one.  Well okay not necessarily big ticket items, but you know what I mean. It also leaves me with a great gift handy for when something unexpectedly comes up. So I have decided to blog a weekly post dedicated to great places I like to shop!  It's a win win for everybody :)  Stay tuned............... you are going to really like the first one :)

Comments

  1. Today? You have sun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn.

    Love your blog and all the ongoing renovations.
    Brings back memories when we were renovating our old house and the barn. Lots and lots of work ...not enough hours in a day I bet! The reward at the end - a beautiful home - made by you two!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts