Day 167



A slower weekend but we still saw advancement :) Poor baby unhelper (yes her on the couch)  needed surgery and I have been tending to her for the last few days :(  The good news is she is on the mend.  The upstairs hallway is completely demo-ed and tidy!  The strapping is up and the drywall can go up anytime now (can you hear me drywall elves?)  Even better!  There is paint in our house.  Yes, on the actual wall!  I couldn't believe it either!  In fact I have to admit it caused a bit of a well up in me.  Even though it is only primer and will be covered in a gorgeous marble ( I know.....I can't wait to see it either) it makes a whole new statement.  In fact................. it looks like a real wall............in a real house.  Oh happy days :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts