Day 153



Mass destruction.  I think I am becoming addicted to demolition :(  Oh sure I can see the vision of the end result, but it is a long road to get there!  The wall to the master is almost completely down (TWO dump trips yesterday alone!) and we have decided to encroach on the hallway by four inches to gain that little bit of space in the bedroom.  It is not  a lot of space but it will make no visual difference in the wide hallway and at the same time it will make a huge difference visually in the bedroom.  Isn't it neat how that works?  By repositioning the doorway it will appear even larger again :)  I am a little tired of dusting and I can't find my cleaning woman.  If I have to carry one more bucket of plaster out of here............. who am I kidding? ................ I will :(  Where are you Zoila?

Comments

Popular Posts