Day 150


I find a lot of inspiration in nature.  The textures, the colours, just the beauty of everything!  I walk the dog in these woods everyday and I always find something to photograph or remember to apply to my design ideas.  Here is the thing.  The dog likes to try and find me.  So I am forever ducking behind trees or running up hills to hide when she gets too far in front of me.  Then she comes running back at top speed.  She is getting very good at this game.  Usually I do this when I am alone................. for obvious reasons :)  Unbeknownst to me however, there was someone else along this particular path watching me hiding behind a tree.  The dog spotted him first :(  Embarrassed at being caught I tried to explain just how much she likes me to hide (it didn't even sound normal to me at the time).  I have no idea who he works for or what he does but he had his camera out and snapped us!  "Thank you!" he said and then went along another path!  The woods inspired me in different ways today ............... to say the least :(  You owe me dog!!!!!

Comments

  1. LMFAO!! To be a fly-on-the-bark that day. No pun intended.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts