Day 154

I love a person with vision!  It has been a long road this renovation and every once in a while you get re-inspired.  I had a knock on the door from the pastor at the United Church yesterday.  He has been watching the renovation and admires the work we are doing :)  (See picture......not so inspiring to the masses).  He could see past the un-sided outside.  He was not deterred by the Christmas lights still hung from the porch (because that is the only exterior form of lighting at the moment)  He barely glanced at the tires in the corner!  He wanted to know if we would be willing to put our house on the June home tour that the church ladies run (a very nice tour, you should come to it)!  Alas, I had to turn him down.  In fact I told him that the committee had already contacted me.  I have had homes on the tour before.  In fact again, every home I have had has been on some sort of tour :)  I like to help out with the fundraising wherever I can, plus I like to design nice spaces.  But I digress as you already know this.  For a little while I was able to see past everything myself.  I feel rejuvenated!  In fact stay tuned for more posts as we got some obvious things done, not just demolition.  Sorry ladies, not this June .................... but I will be ready and willing for the next .......................... as I said before......... call me :)

Comments

  1. Those lights bother one person I know like the plague. I'm not saying who (Rick!), - but he knows who he is!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts