Day 161

Thanks, I do like hearing from you :)  It was pointed out that I was remiss in my posting last week, thankfully it was due to being too busy from working on the house!  Even though we don't have paint in the living room still, we needed to get out of the store (see older posts) and breathe again!  We had friends over on the weekend and decided it was the perfect time to put some furniture in the living room :)  And, while not yet done, I must say it was a relaxing place to be.  I was able to sit in the sunshine and look through my huge files of inspiration.  I am confident that the direction we are going is perfect for this room (the whole house really).  Paint, some reupholstery, an area rug, art work, curtain material, more fresh flowers.............. do you think that's a large list?  You should see my other ones......................... :(  That's okay!  Progress forward is still progress :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts