Day 146

Design Tips

If you are anything like me, I entertain a lot!  Because of that I have a lot of platters.  While I do have great storage in my kitchen for this very problem (see older posts) I still have more than I can store :(  What is the perfect solution?  Use the platters elsewhere in the house!  This platter is on top of a dresser, pulling all of  the things together that are usually sitting on top.  It creates a more uniform "collection" of things.  It looks great too!  The platters now serve two purposes, design and function.  The next big party I simply borrow it from it's present place of beauty and return when finished.  It's a beautiful and easy thing to do.  Retrieve those platters that are too big for your cupboards from under your bed or in your closets and repurpose them for now ............until the next party.......... of course :)

Comments

Popular Posts